On the heels of STUFF EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW (110,000 gross sales), JOKES EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW (110,000 gross sales), and STUFF EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW (68,000 gross sales) comes a patriotic primer that's perfect for Election Season.
A pocket-sized gift book packed with patriotic facts for ordinary Americans and history buffs alike.
This handbook is the perfect patriotic present for any engaged United States citizen. Who played the first game of baseball? What’s a bicameral congress? Where did Mount Rushmore come from? Who is Geronimo and why do we yell his name when we jump? Plus:
• All about the Declaration of Independence
• Ten Books Every American Should Read
• Assassination Attempts on U.S. Presidents
• The History of the Statue of Liberty
• How to Bake the Perfect Apple Pie