Everything students to know to succeed on the GRE Subject Test Pyschology Test--now with 3x the practice as previous editions!
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Ace the GRE Psychology Subject Test with this comprehensive guide from The Princeton Review, featuring in-depth content reviews, targeted strategies for scoring success, and 3 full-length practice GRE Psych tests.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Psychology-based study tips to give you an extra edgeEverything You Need to Know toHelp Achieve a High Score.
• Thorough coverage of all GRE Psychology topics, including sensation and perception, physiological and behavioral neuroscience, psychological disorders, measurement and methodology, and much more
• Thematic organization to help you better absorb the information you need to knowPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests
(1 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic answer keys help you evaluate your progress and pinpoint areas of improvement