A revised second edition of this test prep guide that helps students prepare for the nursing school entrance exams.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get the content review & practice tests you need to ace major nursing assessments like the NLN PAX-RN, TEAS, HESI A2, and PSB-RN with this comprehensive guidebook from The Princeton Review.The Prep & Practice You Need To Achieve A High Score.
· 2 full-length practice tests online
with detailed explanations for every question (1 for the TEAS and 1 for the NLN PAX-RN)
· In-depth content review for topics found on most major nursing school entrance exams, with guidance broken out by Science, Math, and Verbal subjects
· Thorough topic reviews covering biology, anatomy and physiology, physics, chemistry, Earth science, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, charts and diagrams, English verbal mechanics, reading comprehension, and vocabularyTechniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the tests
· Essential tips to help you work smarter, not harder
· Key test-taking techniques and principles for maximizing your score