All the practice students need to succeed on the GRE (Graduate Record Examination).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra prep for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,027 GRE Practice Questions
gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 1 diagnostic test in the book to help assess your current level of preparedness
• 1 full-length practice test online to train you for test day
• 73 additional verbal, math, and essay drills (containing an addition 970+ questions)Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Math drills broken down by topic to provide targeted support
• Verbal drills focusing on the nuances of tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Bonus vocabulary content online from Word Smart for the GRE
to help prepare for Sentence Equivalence questions
• Techniques and approaches for every question type