From the college admission experts, an essential guide on how to successfully conquer the many different kinds of essays found on common high schools standardized exams such as the ACT, APs, SSAT, TOEFL, and more.
Master essays for standardized tests with The Princeton Review!
No matter how much writing you've done in school, the timed essays you'll face on standardized tests present a whole new challenge. This essential guide expertly analyzes what graders are looking for across each of these standardized high school tests and then helps you swiftly and effectively meet their requirements. Steady your nerves and start preparing with:
• Comprehensive coverages of AP, ACT, TOEFL, ISEE, and SSAT essay formats
• Specific writing strategies to help ensure you're fulfilling the right criteria for each essay type
• Annotated samples that show you how the grading rubrics are assessed
• Tips on how to better support your answer for every kind of essay, including how to analyze textual, qualitative, and visual content and make calculations within an essay
• Additional material on unique topics, such as foreign-language essay approaches and more!