Crafted specifically for the high school student who is gunning to get ahead, as well as for those students taking Advanced Placement exams.
CATCH THE EXPRESS TO SUCCESS WITH FAST TRACK: U.S. History! Covering the most important material taught in high school American history class, Fast Track: U.S. History breaks need-to-know content into accessible, easily understood lessons.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important events, people, and concepts in United States history
• Maps, timelines, and charts for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: U.S. History
• Native Americans
• Colonial America
• The Revolutionary War
• Abolitionism and sufferage
• The Civil War and Reconstruction
• The Industrial Revolution
• The Great Depression
• World Wars I and II
• The Cold War
• Civil rights
• Conservatism and the "New Right"
• 9/11 and globalism
... and more!