Discover the essential facts about Marvel Comics’ timeless heroes such as Captain America, Spider-Man, and Iron Man and villains like Thanos, Loki, and Kingpin.
Keep up with the ever-expanding Marvel Universe with the new edition of DK’s best-selling Marvel Encyclopedia, featuring an introduction by Marvel Comics supremo Stan Lee. Updated and expanded, this definitive Who’s Who of Marvel Comics reveals vital info and secret histories of more than 1200 classic and brand new Marvel characters, and provides the lowdown on recent key events including Civil War 2, Secret Empire, and Infinity Countdown.
Marvel Encyclopedia features:
- Authoritative, Marvel-approved text for more than 1,200 Marvel characters.
- Most comprehensive reference guide to Marvel Comics characters on the market, from iconic heroes and villains to a multitude of lesser-known, supporting characters
- Lavishly illustrated format will appeal to both Marvel Comics aficionados and more casual fans
- A to Z and ranked presentation of characters provides an accessible framework, which is supported with an extensive index
- Contains new entries for more than 20 characters
From iconic teams such as the Avengers, X-Men, and Guardians of the Galaxy to fan favorites Black Panther, Deadpool, and Captain Marvel to rising stars Amadeus Cho, Squirrel Girl and the Exiles, every significant Marvel character is showcased with the latest comic artwork. Meticulously researched, expertly written, and stunningly illustrated, the Marvel Encyclopedia boasts newly commissioned cover art by one of Marvel’s hottest up-and-coming talents.
This unique, in-depth, and accessible encyclopedia is an indispensable guide to Marvel Comics that devoted fans and newcomers alike will return to time and again.
© 2020 MARVEL