Your wildest dreams have come true. Get an insider’s look at Taylor Swift’s life and achievements in this pocket-sized collectible book for Swifties of all ages. Are you ready for it?
Over 100 stunning photos and clued-in commentary explore the power of Taylor’s music and influence–and why she’ll never go out of style.
Taylor Swift is so much more than a pop star: she has more number one albums than any other female performer in history and the Eras Tour has filled stadiums across the world and her influence on our culture seems to know no bounds.
This photo-packed gift book immerses you in Taylor’s world with smart, insightful text and celebrates the global superstar as a prolific songwriter, powerful storyteller and champion of her empowerment.
Follow Taylor’s rise to pop icon status through all her eras with interviews from the vault of Esquire and Seventeen along with original essays from noted contributors. This amazing collection of Taylor’s signature moments include:
- Taylor’s many performances from singing the national anthem at local sporting events to selling out worldwide blockbuster tours
- The chart-topping launch of her 23 albums, including Taylor’s versions, and what makes her personal yet relatable music so inspiring
- Her stunning red carpet appearances at the Grammys, the Met Gala and more!
- Beatrice Forman, a lifelong Swifitie and contributor to The Philadelphia Inquirer where she covers fandom and digital culture
- Maura Johnston, the music critic, founding editor of Gawker’s Idolator, and member of Boston’s College journalism faculty where she teaches “Writing and Popular Music”
- Scott Raab, the noted writer for Esquire
- Annie Zaleski, a prominent music writer with bylines in Rolling Stone, NPR Music, The Guardian, Time, Vulture, The Los Angeles Times
We know all too well you will love this book! Make sure to get one (or more!) for you and your bestie.