An interactive art book for aspiring artists, students, and experienced artists alike!
More than just a basic drawing guide, Sketch Your Art Out inspires you to work and make a living with your art, whether it's a long-time passion or a part-time hobby. From teaching the basics of design to navigating the increasingly digital world of art selling, master artists Katy Lipscomb and Tyler Fisher share their knowledge in this comprehensive book.
• Sketching, Graphite, Colored Pencils, and Pen + Ink
• How to Overcome Creative Block
• How to Establish an Art Business
• Applications to Other Art Mediums
Sketch Your Art Out is perfect for sketching as you read along and encourages hands-on action to bring your artistic dreams to fruition. This book helps you develop art skills that can be applied to any medium and teaches you insider tricks for how to create a viable business plan and successfully sell your art.
• An interactive format
• Premium paper
• A hardcover with beautifully exposed binding and lay-flat design
• Printed on high quality sketchbook paper
• 95 lb premium paper ideal for all mediums
• Large format 8.5” x 11” pages
• Durable hardcover
• Lay-flat binding