Potter's runaway hit How To series gets glammed up in this chic, package-driven guide that includes ideas for completing any outfit by using accessories, from head to toe.
Micaela Erlanger has dressed and accessorized many celebrities for the red carpet, now she's sharing her hottest fashion tips for finishing any outfit with you. It's chock-full of tips on what you really want to know: Do your bag and shoes need to match? Can you mix metals? What’s the most flattering way to tie a scarf? Whether you’re dressing for your birthday party, date night, a job interview, or just a trip to the supermarket, this book will help you look—and feel—confident and chic. You don’t need a red carpet budget to benefit from her advice. You’ll learn:
· The Sunnies Algorithm: Identify your face shape and the perfect sunglasses for you.
· A Flick of the Wrist: Learn to layer cuffs, bangles, chain bracelets, and charms.
· Your Accessory Recipe: Avoid overaccessorizing in a few simple steps.
· Steady Incline: How to choose a heel you can walk in.
· Make It Up: Select a statement lip or a smoky eye.
· The Rules of Seasonality: Know which fabrics work for which seasons, and which ones work all year round.