The perfect companion to National Geographic’s best-selling 50 States, 5,000 Ideas travel series, this nifty journal offers practical advice for planning your next trip across the country, as well as a place to record the memories you’ve made along the way.
Fans of National Geographic’s #1 best-selling travel series will flock to create a bucket list of their own in this one-of-a-kind journal. The companion to 50 States, 5,000 Ideas, 100 Parks, 5,000 Ideas,
and 100 Drives, 5,000 Ideas,
this helpful logbook offers planning advice as well as space for recounting your most cherished travel memories.
The ultimate road trip companion, this keepsake diary will help you chronicle your journey across the United States. Special features include a map to check off each state you visit, helpful tips and tricks for planning,
guided prompts to capture your favorite memories, and journaling space.
Inside you’ll find:
- Need-to-know information about each destination, from the best times to go, entrance fees, open hours, visitor centers
- NG’s ultimate trip recs, including what to do, what to see, where to go, and what to eat
- Planning space, featuring guided prompts to help plan your trip and record priority activities
- Journal space to record your most cherished vacation memories from fondest recollection, favorite bite, best trail to unguided journal entries.
- Bucket list map, providing the perfect space to track your journey across the country and across the world
- Photo space allows you to include your own photos—and be inspired by select National Geographic photography from each destination