The sixteenth US president Abraham Lincoln is the 1st hero in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series for ages 5 to 8.
Abraham Lincoln always spoke about fairness, and thus he led the country to abolish slavery. This book follows him from childhood to the presidency, including the Civil War and his legendary Gettysburg Address.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big. Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A character trait that made the person heroic and that readers can aspire to
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!