A revised 4th edition of this guide to everything prospective teachers need to know to achieve a high score on the CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills Test), the standardized credentialing exam used for public school teachers in California and Oregon.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS
. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher. Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the testEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• An all-purpose approach to constructing successful essays, regardless of topic
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests
(3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists for review at a glance