Picture-perfect Porto is famed for its pastel-coloured houses, beautiful Baroque churches and intricate azulejos, but Portugal’s second city offers so much more than this – think Michelin-starred restaurants, cutting-edge museums and a lively performing arts scene.
Make the most of your trip to this charming city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Porto has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Porto you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Porto’s must-sees, including Palácio da Bolsa, Igreja de de São Francisco, Cais de Ribeira and Casa da Música
- Porto’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best azulejos, parks and beaches, Douro Valley wineries, local dishes and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Porto, plus five full-color area maps.
Looking for more on Portugal’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.