Canada's cultural capitals, Montreal and Quebec City captivate with their innovative museums, historic sites and year-round festivals.
Make the most of your trip to these must-visit cities with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Montreal and Quebec City have to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City you will find:
- Up-to-date information following the COVID-19 outbreak, insider tips and advice for staying safe
- Top 10 lists of Montreal and Quebec City’s must-sees, including Mount Royal Park, Notre-Dame Basilica, Île d'Orléans and the Citadelle of Quebec
- Montreal and Quebec City’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best performing arts venues, outdoor activities, children’s attractions, things to do for free and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Montreal and Quebec City, plus five full-color area maps
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.