Discover a Mediterranean holiday destination like no other. Cyprus is yours to explore!
The legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, Cyprus is a small island brimming with culture and soaked in perpetual sunshine! Whether your visit is short or long, this travel guide to Cyprus will help you plan an unforgettable trip.
With a new lightweight format, this Cyprus travel book is perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move. Inside, you’ll find:
• Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week.
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Cyprus’s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Cyprus Museum, Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Pierides Museum, Larnaka, Ancient Amathous, Historic Limassol and Kourion.
• Cyprus’s most interesting areas, with the best places for hiking, going out and sightseeing.
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip to Cyprus — including family activities and things to do for free.
• A laminated pull-out map of Cyprus, plus five full-color area maps.
• Practical advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
Welcome to sun-soaked Cyprus! This inspiring island will challenge you with its complex political history, dazzle you with its breathtaking landscapes and beaches, and delight you with the hospitality of its people. With incredible places such as the Troodos Painted Churches, Kato Pafos Archaeological Park and Akamas Peninsula, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cyprus into helpful lists of 10. Discover the best beaches, villages, convents and monasteries, hikes, and snorkeling spots. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cyprus has been updated to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Discover more incredible destinations (and their guidebooks!)
Take the work out of planning a short trip with the DK Eyewitness Top 10 series. It’s the ultimate travel guide packed with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to make your weekend trip or cultural break memorable. Looking for more on Mediterranean culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Greek Islands or our DK Eyewitness Greece, Athens, and the Mainland.