Discover serene sacred sights and bustling Bauhaus boulevards.
Infused with a fascinating mix of cultural influences, sacred sites and ancient ruins, you’ll be itching to book a trip to Jerusalem!
This updated travel guide brings Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories to life, transporting you to a landscape of dramatic desert outcrops and Mediterranean beaches that have enchanted visitors since the dawn of civilization.
Discover serene sacred sights and bustling Bauhaus boulevards. This updated eyewitness travel guide includes:
• Our pick of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories’ must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the region easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries
• Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories, from the Mediterranean Coast to the Dead Sea, Galilee to Western Jordan
• Our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Whether you want to float in the Dead Sea, immerse yourself in the ruby-colored city of Petra or travel to Tel-Aviv and experience a sumptuous food scene like no other, this pocket travel guide will make sure you experience all that Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories have to offer.
Expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on almost every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations, place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak, so you don’t compromise on experience.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness guides ensure you discover more. Want the best of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Israel and Petra