Whether you want to float in the Dead Sea, visit the ruby-colored city of Petra, or tuck into Tel-Aviv's sumptuous food scene, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories have to offer.
Imbued with a fascinating mix of cultural influences and gilded with sacred sites and ancient ruins, this dramatic landscape has been enchanting visitors since the dawn of civilization.
Our recently updated guide brings Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. Our updated 2022 travel guide brings to life. DK Eyewitness Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories’ must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories, from the Muslim Quarter to the Jewish Quarter, Tel Aviv to the West Bank
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Muslim Quarter, Jewish Quarter, Christian Quarter, Armenian Quarter and Mount Zion, Mount of Olives and City of David, Jerusalem City Centre, Beyond the Centre, Tel Aviv, Mediterranean Coast and Galilee, Dead Sea and Negev Desert, West Bank, Petra and Western Jordan
Want the best of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Israel and Petra.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.