RHCB ART SCHOOL is a new how-to drawing series on @RandomHouseKids Instagram with beloved illustrators on the Random House Children’s Books list.
Launched on 4/3, Tad Hills kicked off the series with a how-to drawing video showcasing his two feathered friends, DUCK & GOOSE!
During the videos RHCB Illustrators will give drawing lessons of characters from their bestselling books on IGTV on @RandomHouseKids.
The series will continue alternating Fridays at approximately, 1PM EDT, throughout April, May, and June. Parents can post their kids’ drawings using #RHCBArtSchool.
Upcoming illustrators include:
April 17: Brigette Barrager
May 1: Judd Winick
May 15: Max Lang
May 29: Lauren Castillo
June 12: Matt Holm
Don’t forget about…
- Sunday, April 26
- 10AM- Draw Along Roundup (IGS only)
- 3PM- What’s Happening This Week
- Daily Drawings
- At home activities
- New! 5 Questions with RHG
- Monday, April 27
- 11AM- RHGDrawAlong: Enchanted Forest (Kerry and the Knight of the Forest theme)
- 3PM- Bug Boys Character Drawing activity
- Tuesday, April 28
- 11AM- RHG DrawAlong: Space! (Once Upon a Space-Time theme)
- 4PM- Storytime: Pizza & Taco (Twitter/IGS only)
- Wednesday, April 29
- 11AM- RHG DrawAlong: Concert (Suncatcher theme)
- 1PM- Editorial Wednesday w/ Whitney Leopard
- 3PM- Adventure Roundup- Backlist/Recently on sale (Twitter/IGS)
- Thursday, April 30
- 11AM- RH DrawAlong: Farmer’s Market (Stepping Stones theme)
- 1PM- 5 Questions feat. Jeffrey Brown
- 3PM- Storytime: 5 Worlds Book 4 (Twitter/IGS)
- Friday, May 1
- 11AM- RH DrawAlong: Coloring Day!
- 1PM- Stepping Stones exclusive preview
- 3PM- RHG Book Club: featuring Stepping Stones out next week
- Saturday, May 2
- 12PM- Stepping Stones Storytime (Twitter/IGS only)