A brand new guide to the ins and outs of college admission, by the premier expert on the subject, The Princeton Review's own Rob Franek.
This friendly, helpful Q&A book from the editor-in-chief of The Princeton Review presents simple answers to your toughest questions about the college admissions process, figuring out financial aid, and getting into the university of your choice!
As The Princeton Review’s chief expert on education, Robert Franek frequently appears on ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX to share his insider expertise on the college admissions process. Each year, he travels to high schools across the country, advising thousands of anxious students and parents on how to turn their college hopes into reality.
Now, with College Admission 101
, the best of Rob’s wisdom has finally been collected in one place! From standardized tests to financial aid, Rob provides straightforward answers to 60+ of the questions he hears most often, including:
· Should I take the ACT or SAT?
· When should I start my college research?
· How many schools should I apply to?
· Will applying Early Decision or Early Action give me a leg up?
· Which extracurricular activities do colleges want to see?
· How does the financial aid process work?
· What’s more important: GPA or test scores?