A revised edition of our well-received GED test prep guide for students who aren't quite ready to dive into full test preparation but need general, foundational practice and instruction in the basic GED test subjects.
Get the Help You Need to Successfully Prepare for the GED Test.
The GED Test and other high school equivalency tests like the HiSET or TASC can be intimidating for students who have been out of school for a while. Many test-takers find they aren't quite ready to dive into full test preparation, but need some extra basic practice and instruction first.
For those students, Basic Skills for the GED Test
is a customized guide to the core skills you need to learn before
you can get down to serious studying. With step-by-step explanations for tough concepts and easy-to-follow subject reviews, this book gives you:Everything You Need to Begin Your Prep
· Clear, straightforward reviews of core topics and skills
· Engaging lessons in key topics in math, problem-solving, grammar, language, reading, writing, and graphic analysis
· Guided walk-throughs and examples for all concepts
· Clear goals lists to help you pinpoint areas for further reviewPlenty of Opportunities to Practice As You Go
· Interactive exercises for every subject
· Comprehensive end-of-chapter drills with 725+ practice questions, all with complete answer explanations
If you've ever struggled to grasp the main point of a reading passage, interpret a graph, or make sense of an algebra problem, this book has you covered! PLUS! Purchase of this book entitles you to a 20% discount on GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book!)