Everything students need to know to succeed on the Physics and Math sections of the MCAT exam (Medical College Admission Test)--including 3 full-length practice tests.
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Physics and Math Review brings you everything you need to ace the physics and math concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging physics & math topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy referencePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward physics and math masteryGain Mastery of These and Other Topics!
• Fluids and Elasticity of Solids
• Electricity and Magnetism
• Oscillations and Waves
• Light and Geometrical Optics