A revised 2nd edition of this SAT title for advanced students who want to go beyond basic prep and shoot for a perfect 1600 score. Revised and updated to reflect the New SAT exam changes debuting in early 2016.
YOU NEED A STELLAR SAT SCORE TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS.
Designed specifically for those who have already mastered the basics of the SAT, The Princeton Review’s SAT Elite 1600
can help you gain total confidence in your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the SAT. You’ll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to help get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:Techniques That Actually Work.
· Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to enable you to handle the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations to help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all SAT sections: Math, Writing and Language,
and Reading, as well as tips for getting the most out of the optional Essay