A revised 2nd edition of this ACT title for advanced students who want to go beyond basic prep and shoot for a perfect 36 score. Includes updates to reflect minor ACT exam changes coming in late 2015.
YOU NEED A STELLAR ACT SCORE TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS.
Designed specifically for those who have already mastered the basics of the ACT, The Princeton Review’s ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition,
can help you gain total confidence in your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the ACT. You’ll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to help get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:Techniques That Actually Work.
· Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to enable you to handle the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations to help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all ACT sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science, including helpful instruction for the revised and optional Writing section