All the practice students need to succeed on the Verbal sections of the GMAT.
Ace the Verbal section of the GMAT with help from The Princeton Review.
Is a poor performance on the Verbal section of the GMAT dragging your total GMAT score down? If so, help is here. Designed for students who need to fine-tune their verbal skills, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Verbal Workout for the GMAT
provides the review and practice needed for mastery of Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Sentence Correction problems. Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Verbal section
• Tips for pacing yourself and essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• In-depth instructions to help you analyze an argument, write a high-scoring essay, read for understanding, and more Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Verbal Score.
• A thorough review of key skills for reading comprehension, argument analysis, grammar, and writing
• Expert review of all Verbal question types on the test
• Glossary of need-to-know terms, idioms, and grammar skills
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• A practice GMAT Verbal section with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter