For parents worried that their child might not get the help they need in class this year, 2ND GRADE AT HOME offers simple, guided lessons & activities that parents can use to help keep kids' math and reading skills on track.
Learn at home with help from the education experts at The Princeton Review! 2ND GRADE AT HOME provides simple, guided lessons and activities that parents can use to help keep 2nd graders on track this year.
Anxious about remote learning and hybrid schooling? Worried that the unique circumstances around coronavirus and education might keep your child from getting the help they need in class this year? Want to help support your child's schooling, but not sure where to start?
You're not alone! 2ND GRADE AT HOME is a parent guide to supporting your child's learning, with help you can undertake from home.
· Guided help for key 2nd grade reading and math topics
· Skills broken into short, easy-to-accomplish lessons
· Explanations for parents, plus independent question sets for kids
· Fun at-home learning activities for each skill that use common household items
· Parent tips, review sections, and challenge activities seeded throughout the book
The perfect mix of parent guidance, practical lessons, and hands-on activities to keep kids engaged and up-to-date, 2ND GRADE AT HOME covers key grade-appropriate topics including:
· early reading comprehension
· context & understanding
· event order
· fiction & nonfiction
· place value
· addition and subtraction
· patterns and shapes
· charts & graphs
· likelihood ... and more!