Everything students need to know to succeed on the AP U.S. History Exam--now with 3 total full-length practice tests.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—Ace the 2022 AP U.S. History Exam with this comprehensive study guide from The Princeton Review. It includes 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras. Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S. History
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests
in the book with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points