A Premium edition of this popular annual guidebook that provides all the info students need to succeed on the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, including 6 full-length practice tests. The bestselling AP Gov book on the market!
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5—WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET!
Ace the 2022 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams (more than any other major competitor), plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S. Government & Politics
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests
(4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for all multiple-choice question types