Everything students need to master the Upper, Middle, and Lower Levels of the SSAT or ISEE, the most widely used private/independent school entrance exams.
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, and tons of extra drills in the book.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exams
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• A thorough review of fundamental math skills and frequently-appearing vocabulary words for the latest SSAT and ISEE
• Updated information on the online, at-home Middle and Upper Level tests
• Study guide access via your online Student ToolsPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE)
and 1 full-length, downloadable test
(SSAT Elementary Level) online, all with detailed explanations
• Online versions of the included in-book exams to help you prepare for at-home testing
• 700+ drill questions across every level, subject, and question type