Everything students need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2022 edition. Includes 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 3 online), thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantageEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging InPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online)
with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice examsPlus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course.
(See book for details.)