Everything students need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination)--plus access to extra tests, practice drills, guidance, and review in our Premium online Student Tools.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. Get the prep you need for your best GRE score with The Princeton Review, including 7 full-length practice tests (the MOST on the market!), thorough topic reviews, exclusive access to premium online content, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logicallyEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 5 online)
with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "Grad School Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and morePlus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course.
(See book for details.)