The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this new edition of our popular ACT resource offers test-takers plenty of opportunities to do just that.
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, with The Princeton Review!
This revised 7th edition of our popular ACT practice question compendium contains 1,523 practice problems to help familiarize you with the exam, including both drills and full-length tests and detailed answers and explanations to better support your understanding of tricky problems. Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• 875 additional questions (grouped by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Bonus targeted subject drills to bolster critical ACT English and Math skillsWork Smarter, Not Harder
• In-depth answer explanations that help you learn by exploring every answer choice
• Powerful techniques from The Princeton Review’s repertoire that will help you work quickly and efficiently
• Solid fundamentals that lay the groundwork for your test-taking experienceTake Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills that allow you to customize a study plan
• Essay checklist to help you write a high-scoring response for the newest essay prompts