Everything students need to know to succeed on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, audio sections available as streaming files, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideasEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL iBT
• Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections available as streaming files online
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills