Just in time for peak PSAT sales season, an updated edition of our comprehensive guide to the PSAT/NMSQT that gives students everything they need to succeed: content review, strategies, and practice tests! Plus--a brand-new practice test added to this edition for 3 total full-length exams!
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT/NMSQT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questionsEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the PSAT/NMSQT
• Comprehensive review for every section of the test
• Key information and advice about National Merit Scholarships and the College Board's Opportunity Scholarships
• Special section on additional math topics to ensure you have all the practice and review you needPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 1 online)
with detailed answer explanations
• 220+ drill questions throughout the book
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, functions, and more