Crafted specifically for the high school student who is gunning to get ahead, as well as for those students taking Advanced Placement exams.
CATCH THE EXPRESS TO SUCCESS WITH FAST TRACK: BIOLOGY! Covering the most important material taught in high school biology class, Fast Track: Biology breaks need-to-know content into accessible, easily understood lessons.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, terms, and functions in biology
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: Biology
• The chemistry of life
• Cells and cellular energetics
• Molecular genetics
• Heredity and genetics
• Evolutionary biology and natural selection
• Cell reproduction
• Animal structure and function
• Behavior and ecology
... and more!