Crafted specifically for the high school student who is gunning to get ahead, as well as for those students taking Advanced Placement exams.
CATCH THE EXPRESS TO SUCCESS WITH FAST TRACK: WORLD HISTORY! Covering the most important global material taught in high school history class, Fast Track: World History breaks need-to-know content into accessible, easily-understood lessons.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important events, people and concepts in world history
• Maps, timelines, and charts for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: World History
• The Paleolithic era
• Early and Classical civilizations
• The Byzantine Empire
• China, Japan, and India
• The Renaissance
• The Enlightenment
• American and French Revolutions
• World Wars I and II
• The Cold War
... and more!