All the instruction, drills, review, and practice tests that students need to master all 5 sections of the ACT exam (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and the Writing Test).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests (the most on the market), thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
PLUS! Up to date information on the new ACT Online Testing option, superscores, section retesting, and more via your included online Student Tools.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Information on the ACT Online Testing option, superscores, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests
(4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests and essay checklists to help you grade the writing tests