A Premium edition of our wildly-popular annual guidebook that provides all the info students need to succeed on the AP Physics 1 Exam, including 5 full-length practice tests for maximum scoring success!
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1 Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive coverage of kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student ToolsPremium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests
in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test
online with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions