Everything students need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2021 edition. Includes 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course. Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantageEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises, plus a new vocabulary basics chapterPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests
(2 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice examsPlus! With purchase of this edition of GRE Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course.
(See book for details.)