Everything students need to know to master the SAT, including exam guidance, thorough content instruction, and full-length practice tests.
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 5 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2021 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
· 5 full-length practice tests
(4 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math—plus writing exercises to help prepare for the essay
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress