A second edition of our quick-reference guide to the key concepts and facts for the AP World History Exam! This edition of ASAP WORLD HISTORY reflects the upcoming 2019 changes to the course and exam, including its evolution into the "World History: Modern" course.
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth prep guide,
Cracking the AP World History: Modern Exam!
LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP World History: Modern is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts,
presented with lots of helpful visuals.Inside ASAP World History: Modern, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, people, events, dates, and ideas for AP World History: Modern —all explained clearly & concisely
• Lists, charts, maps, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class workTopics covered in ASAP World History: Modern include:
• The Renaissance
• Revolutions and the formation of nations
• 20th-century developments such as WWI, WWII, and communism
• Independence movements in Asia and Africa
• ... and more!