Just in time for peak PSAT sales season, an updated edition of our comprehensive guide to the PSAT/NMSQT that gives students everything they need to succeed: content review, strategies, and practice tests!
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the PSAT/NMSQT
• Comprehensive review for every section of the test
• Key information and advice about National Merit Scholarships and the College Board's Opportunity Scholarships
• Special section on additional math topics to ensure you have all the practice and review you needPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• 220+ drill questions throughout the book
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, functions, and more