Everything students need to know to succeed on the SAT French Subject Test--with new audio recordings for language drills available online!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in French with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, detailed reviews of key vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT French is an undoubtedly tough subject. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test French Prep
gives you the tools you need for the score you want.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert content review on every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progressPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• 130+ practice drill questions throughout the book to test your comprehension
• Useful vocabulary lists grouped by theme