All the instruction, drills, review, and practice tests that students need to master all 5 sections of the ACT exam (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and the Writing Test).
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sectionsPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests
(4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests, with optional LiveGrader™essay scoring