Everything students need to know to succeed on the English and Reading sections of the ACT.
ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the English and Reading sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help with the ACT verbal sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's English & Reading Workout for the ACT
provides the review and practice needed for verbal mastery.Techniques That Actually Work.
• A 4-step Basic Approach to mastering complex sentence structure and punctuation questions on the English passages
• Pacing strategies to help you maximize efficiency and reach your target score
• Tips for tackling tricky questions using process-of-elimination techniquesEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject review, from punctuation to more sophisticated English and Reading concepts
• Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics
• New Dual Reading passages for question masteryPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading)
with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter drills to help cement your knowledge
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key practice problems