Everything students need to know to succeed on the Math and Science sections of the ACT.
ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the Math and Science sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the ACT quantitative sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT
provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and logically eliminating wrong answers
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert reviews of the key algebra, geometry, and science concepts you’ll see on the ACT
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to analyze Science passages and effectively answer the accompanying questionsPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science)
with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems