The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this new edition of our popular ACT resource offers test-takers plenty of opportunities to do just that.
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, with The Princeton Review!
This revised 6th edition of our popular ACT practice question compendium contains 1,511 practice problems to help familiarize you with the exam, including both drills and full-length tests and detailed answers and explanations to better support your understanding of tricky problems. Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• 215 bonus targeted subject drill questions that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
• Extra reading questions onlineWork Smarter, Not Harder
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your ACT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for solving questions
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills allow you to customize a study plan and attain a higher score
• Essay checklists remind you how to write a high-scoring response