A comprehensive resource for selecting the right college for students with learning disabilities.
FIND THE RIGHT SCHOOL FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
Hundreds of thousands of students with ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or other learning differences head to college every year. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families and guidance counselors to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best. This indispensable resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes:
• 338 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and support at each school
• Lists of support services available to learning-disabled students at each college
• Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions
• Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs
• Advice from learning specialists on making an effective transition to college