A new addition to our ASAP Exam series, providing a content-only, quick reference review for the AP Chemistry exam.
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth AP chem prep guide,
Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam!LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP Chemistry is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts,
presented with lots of helpful visuals. Inside ASAP Chemistry, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, terms, and functions for AP Chem—all explained clearly & concisely
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class workTopics covered in ASAP Chemistry include:
• Atomic structure
• Covalent bonding & intermolecular forces
• Acids & bases
... and more!