A second edition of our test prep guide for the OAT, the exam required for admission to optometry school. Revised to reflect recent changes to the exam and expanded (by 30%) for even more in-depth content coverage!
A second edition of our popular test prep guide for the OAT (Optometry Admission Test). Revised to reflect recent changes to the exam and expanded (by 30%) for even more in-depth content coverage!
Getting into optometry school is tough, and Cracking the OAT
gives future optometrists a leg up on that difficult process. With comprehensive content review and tons of practice, it contains everything you need to tackle the Natural Sciences, Reading Comprehension, Physics, and Quantitative Reasoning sections of the exam. Cracking the OAT, 2nd Edition
• Access to 2 full-length practice tests online, with detailed answer explanations
• Extensive reviews of OAT physics (covering electricity, mechanics, kinematics, and more), math, reading comprehension, biology, general chemistry, and organic chemistry
• Tons of illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• End-of-chapter summaries with critical info and formulas
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughtest question types
• Nearly 250 in-book practice problems, plus online extras including practice drills and key terms lists
• Key OAT strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
This 2nd edition reflects recent changes made to the OAT in 2017, with expanded content review & practice sections based on consumer feedback from the 1st edition.