An update of The Princeton Review's popular quick-and-dirty guide to getting ready for the GRE in a hurry!
If the big test is coming up and you haven’t started studying, then this book is the perfect last-minute solution. Designed for the student who’s running out of time, Crash Course for the GRE
details the most essential tools and tips you need to help achieve a high score on the test with limited prep time. By following the 10 simple steps in this book, you’ll be on track to your best score. Everything You Need to Help You Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
· Targeted strategies and exercises for the Verbal and Math sections
· Concise advice on how to conquer all question types you’ll see on the test
· Up-to-date information on the GRE exam and ETS testing service Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· Math and Verbal practice drills with detailed answer explanations
· In-depth instructions for writing high-scoring essays
· Bonus online key terms list and study plans to complete your GRE prep